Saturday, September 25, 2010

I want to do my portfolio but I dont....

The desire to blog is directly linked to the amount of stress starting to build from the coming exams. Also that I would much rather write about peanut butter and syphilitic eyeballs than reflect on family communication and multidisciplinary team care for the elderly. *roll eyes.

Peanut butter:
Peanut butter, a food paste made from dry roasted peanuts. Mainly used for a sandwich spread and the trigger for a deep and meaningful conversation with you significant half. You can use it as an open ended question such as

"So! What do you think about peanut butter sandwiches?"

or you can use it as a joke such as

"If you strap a slice of peanut butter toast to the back of a cat and chuck it out the window, which one will land face up?"

Or you can start it as a fun fact! such as:

"Did you know that Arachibutyrophobia (say it 10x fast!) is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth?"

Then cross your fingers and hope he says these exact words: Look, I think...

Tada!- Good old peanut butter, catalyzing your soul to soul communication yet again.

Syphilitic eye ball
Also known as Argyll-robertson pupil medically. The convenient prostitute's eyeball as it accommodates but does not react.


The relationship between peanut butter and syphilitic eyeballs has to be explored with an open mind and understanding that many of my principles in life are directed by a series of analogies.

Should we accommodate when all we get is a 5 word answer to our peanut butter question, when we are expecting or rather, wanting an opinion starting with "look, I think". -or-
Should we react and keep searching for the one who gives his 2cents about peanut butter?

Cranky journalist and I are both conducting our individual social experiments with the peanut butter and syphilitic eyeball theory. However in the meantime, I continue to procrastinate and blog about my exciting time in Darwin.


Darwin is kinda awesome, 4 weeks I've been here, placed in a community right in the middle of the city. 2 more weeks, and I'll be back in Canberra freaking out about exams and showing the psychiatric patients the correct way to behave like a lunatic. So Darwin.... is hot......and humid.... and....(insert fun stuff)*


I really cannot think of anything that's fun except for fishing.

On the other hand, I am totally amused by the track Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce. It cracks me up every time and I must dance to it.

Till next time.

No comments: